Ambar looks after the Asset Management business at Indiabulls. A Chartered Accountant, He brings with him substantial deal-making and structuring experience in the Real Estate sector.
Prior to joining Indiabulls AMC, Ambar was associated with JLL as Managing Director, where he successfully ran five businesses including Corporate Finance, Education, Healthcare and Social Housing, Special Development Initiatives and Infrastructure. He had worked with DTZ for over five years profitably leading the Investment Advisory business for India which included Capital Raising, Valuations and Strategic Consulting Services. Additionally, the firm’s presence in West India for other service lines that included Commercial Leasing, Project Management and Research were set-up under Ambar’s leadership. With an overall experience of over 20 years in India and Australia, Ambar has been focusing on the Real Estate sector for the last 10 years. His non real estate stints as an investment banker included IL&FS where he set up the Fee Based Investment Banking business for India, Ambit Corporate Finance and KPMG.
Ambar MaheshwariCEO, Indiabulls Asset Management
Amit has been a management consultant turned into a business leader and currently oversees the India operations of IQVIA, a global healthcare technology, information and clinical research organization. His experience in digital health has extended to supporting innovation and entrepreneurship in India. He is an advisor to the NHA on innovation, Vice-president at TiE Mumbai and mentor to health startups.
Prior to IQVIA, Amit was Head of Healthcare at KPMG. Amit was one of the youngest Partners in KPMG and helped the firm build and grow the Private Equity and Strategy business and also the Healthcare Practice for India and across Asia Pacific. He worked across 11 countries across India and Asia Pacific as part of this role.
Amit has done his Bachelor in Economics from University of Kolkata and his MBA from FMS, Delhi. Amit believes that spirituality and fitness are the key aspects for personality development. Amit is an amateur marathon runner and also coaches entreprenuers on managing stress while being centred in spirituality.
PE/ VC Experience:
- Co-founded the PE Advisory and Commercial Due Diligence Practice at KPMG in India in 2006
- Assisted in more than 50 transactions across VC/ PE/ M&A/ Carveouts with PE funds like Carlyle, Actis, Warburg Pincus, TPG, Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Capital International, Barings, Sequoia Capital, etc.
- Worked on cross border M&A and PE across US, Japan, UK, UAE, China into India
- Worked on AIM listing for a few real estate funds
- Assisted new fund documentation and setup of VC/ PE funds in India
- Advisor to the National Health Authority India on Innovation
- Vice-President and Board Member of TiE, a global non-profit for Venture Capital and Angel Investing and Entrepreneurship
- Member of the Governing Council and lead in Healthcare Innovation for NATHEALTH, a leading industry forum of Healthcare CEO’s and leaders
Amit MookimManaging Director, IQVIA South Asia
Muralidharan Ramachandran (Murali) has more than 32 years of industry experience having been associated with organizations such as Tata Consultancy Services, Satyam Computer Services Limited, Epicenter Technologies Pvt. Ltd, TransWorks Information Services Limited and Syntel before moving into Atos as part of the acquisition of Syntel by Atos.
He has been working in various senior leadership roles over the last 19 years in the areas of information technology and information security in the capacity of Head of Quality Assurance, CIO, CTO and CISO before taking over his last role as the Managing Director of Atos India Local Business/CEO of Atos India Pvt. Ltd..
In his last role as the CEO for Atos India Pvt Ltd, he was responsible for the overall strategy for the growth of the business and accountable for the P&L of the local business.
His core strengths include
- Proven experience of creating IT and security strategies aligned to business strategy, objectives and goals for both IT services and BPO organizations.
- Strong collaborative working skills
- Proven experience in leveraging technology for delivering business process excellence
- Strong governance of IT processes and controls thus facilitating IT to be used as a strategic tool
- Strong Leadership skills in building, developing and managing large teams.
- Strong vendor partner relationship management skills
- Demonstrated skills on implementing effective cost management strategies
- Project and Program management experience
Apart from his professional credentials, he is also an angel investor and is associated with Indian startups.
Muralidharan RamachandranCEO, Atos India
As CEO-India for Eros International Media Limited, Mr. Pradeep Dwivedi is responsible for managing business growth and operations of the company and is also responsible for all commercial negotiations and representations in various markets, forums, customers & vendors, and regulatory authorities.
Mr. Pradeep Dwivedi, B.Sc., MBA, is a senior media industry professional. He is an accomplished industry leader with an experience of over two decades in Advertising & Media Business, Telecom & Technology Enterprises, Banking & Financial services Institutions and Automotive sector, with established credentials in digital infotainment business as well as Print Publication, News Television channels and Experiential Events.
He has a demonstrated track record in revenue growth, sales & marketing, value creation, joint ventures & partnerships, corporate investments, business operations & general management. In the past, he has been CEO of Sakal Media Group, Chief Corporate Sales & Marketing Officer of Dainik Bhaskar Group, and worked in leadership positions with organisations including Tata Teleservices, American Express, GE Capital, Standard Chartered Bank & Eicher Motors in India. He is an active participant in many media industry associations, such as Director of IAA (India Chapter) and a managing committee member of The Advertising Club of India.
Pradeep DwivediCEO-India, Eros International Media Ltd. (ErosSTX)
Sridhar has 2 decades of experience in financial services (including 15 years in private equity).
He joined Multiples (US 1.5 bn PE fund manager) close to its inception in 2009. He currently leads investments in digital, B2C and consumer technology sectors. Previously, he led investments across healthcare, pharma and manufacturing sectors. He has actively contributed to building investment and founder evaluation frameworks for the firm.
During his investing career, he has been able to connect well with Founders and influence them on strategy and people decisions. He thinks of his ability to influence as his key strength and uses it to bring about positive change. He enjoys brainstorming ideas with Founders and derives immense satisfaction when they derive value from these interactions as well.
Sridhar received his MBA from Indian School of Business and is a Chartered Accountant by training.
Sridhar SankararamanManaging Director, Multiples Alternate Asset Management